Japanese-Rock-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicat j-rockului si tuturor fanilor din Romania.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Conversation of falling in love ~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
irCha.
Admin
irCha.

Conversation of falling in love ~ Empty
PostSubject: Conversation of falling in love ~   Conversation of falling in love ~ EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:03 am

Tittle: Conversation of falling in love

Chapters: 1/?

Autor: ircha_chu

Rating: Not yet.

Pairings: AOi/Uruha

Disclaimer : If I'd own them I'd probably been killed by fangirls

Synopsis: and here starts the most and the first interesting conversation of our life

~ Uruha ~ .

I've been in this band for some years and I'd never thought it could happen to me something like this.I felt like this in the past too but I always though it was a pure friendly feeling that everyone has it sometimes.I even hang out with some girls so I can be sure it's not something else but it wasn't the same feeling.With them I just felt normal,not impressed.And I never understood that way Aoi looks at me everytime I try to be normal , to hang out with girls , to talk about this subject.Sometimes I think his eyes are actually smirking at me.Sometimes he seems amused ..
Now I'm here thinking at this after what happend yesterday.To tell you my story , I hate to tell you our story.

Me and Aoi always talked.The problem is that we always talked in a sick way.A empty way that two stranger can talk.We always talked about how he does , about work or some other band problem but anything about ourselves,no.
Maybe actually we don't know each other the way we should.Maybe we didn't even try to be friends.About yesterday ... I was packing my things so I can go home after practice.Then I got a call from one of my friends , Ai , a girl who likes me more than a friend but she knows I'm not in a mood to have someone.Well , I am , but , not her ..
Anyway ... I accepted to meet her at a place we usually go to tell our problems.She's ok.She even listens to me talking about Aoi as my friend.She even told me that I may have my own orientation but I hesitated the subject.Even so ... 'm ok and not with being gay.Well , I told to the others I'm leaving and I said good bye.They left so I.Aoi didn't said good bye.I was a bit sad cause he looked like he ignored me.And he looked strange at me cause I got in a other direction the usually.I was anyway thinking that this night I won't talk about him and even think.I wanted to get drunk with that girl , to laugh ....
I got there a little late.She was waiting me for 15 minutes but she didn't mind.seeing me I read the smile from her face.I sai hi and we wanted to enter when I felt someone grabbing my hand strongly.I even felt a bit hurt.I turned around and Ai the same and I was shocked raising my face to see Aoi looking serious at me.Maybe even angry.Then he looked at Ai and here starts the most and the first interesting conversation of our life.

~ Author ~

' I'm sorry , girl.He's busy now. ' Aoi said turning in more serious then he pulled the blonde guy after him.Uruha looked back at his friend but she was happy.She knew that Uruha actually was in love with Aoi so she felt so happy for him though she loved him too.

' What was that ? ' Uruha pulled his hand to escape from Aoi's.
' I just need to talk to you now! ' He said angry but nervous too so he took Uruha's hand again.

~ Uruha ~

We walked on his way home and it started to rain.He didn't stop.He just pulled me all the way even we were like taking a bath.I didn't say a word anymore.I felt happy even I didn't know the reason why Aoi wants to talk with me and why is he so angry.But I liked that he atleast wanted to talk.We got at his apartment and he searched for his keys.He opened the door and pulled me in.He gave me some cute clothes to change cause I couldn't stay like that and a towel.He seemed serious.My hair was messy and I was looking like a duck but it didn't matter.I only wanted him to talk to me.After he changed too he sit near me and looked at me angry again .

~ Author ~

' What ?' Uruha asked as his breath stopped.

' Don't meet with that girl anymore. ' He looked at me with a possesive look.

' Why ? ' The blonde one looked confused.

'Because I want to ... '' He started to smoke.

Author's note: it's just the beginning so I'm sorry it's short.Coming soon more.
Back to top Go down
https://japanese-rock-world.forumotion.com
yume-chuu

yume-chuu

PostSubject: Re: Conversation of falling in love ~   Conversation of falling in love ~ EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:56 am

~ Yay, yay, yay, yay, yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

I really love ur fic XD

Jealous Aoi :>
Back to top Go down
irCha.
Admin
irCha.

PostSubject: Re: Conversation of falling in love ~   Conversation of falling in love ~ EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:23 pm

thanks Very Happy

Chapters: 2/?

Pairings: Aoi/Uruha

Synopsis: cuting my viens or hanging myself in the PS Company's bathroom.

' What's wrong?' Uruha just looked down and then closed his eyes for some seconds.

' I just ...' but Aoi was interrupted by his phone.He sighed and answered.

'Yes , Kai.Yes , I'll be there.I'll bring that too.' let's a little laugh out.. 'sure.Ok , bye-bye.'

He hungs up and looks strange at Uruha who seemed like someone killed his mom.

'I'm sorry . I gotta go now.Don't mind what happend.' The oldest male raised himself up leting the other one with the mouth opened as he wanted to say something but Aoi left too fast.

~ Uruha ~

That's it , life.I'm glad you gave me the chance to know why I'll suicide.I'm really confused.Are Kai and Aoi together?Am I that bad that Aoi isn't even gonna say 'Hi'.I will probably end up cuting my viens or hanging myself in the PS Company's bathroom.I may go to the jrock heaven.BUT hey what am I talking about ? I can't change the present and I'll probably just focus on my profesional work.I forgot something.I am actually at AOI'S HOME.Fuck , I'll just get my clothes and leave.I change myself still thinking at that 'don't mind' thing.How can I actually don't mind when I do?I got out of block and it's still raining..

'Damn , you , Aoi.'

I'm actually walking in the rain.I don't wanna take the buss , nor the cab.The rain fells on me but doesn't wash my thoughs about him.I rab my hands.It's cold and lonely.I still have 15 minutes of walking.. though is like I'm walking an eternity.While walking a car stops in front of me.Through the window I can blurry see Reita's face.He turns his self and opens the door from the back of the car.

~ Author ~

'Get in.' he says serious.

Uruha gets in all wet.He sniffs twice and then sneezes.

' What are you doing Uruha? Wanna see how it's like to take a shower with clothes on? ' the vocalist looked at him confused and amused.
'No , I was going home.' the blonde guy grumbled as he looked pretty down and pitiful.
'Well I don't know what happend but you will gonna spend your night at Reita with us cause you don't seem okay.' the young vocalist said seriously.
Like someone cares.Can someone throw a floer pot in my head from somewhere high so I can be sure I'll end up dead.
'Oh shut up Uruha.We'll talk home.Such nonsense.' Reita seemed nervous and confused.

~ Uruha ~

Yah.I feel pitiful.Just like I look.I'm so jealous on those two little lovers.They were always together and never had a fight except those little jealousy things.I remember that I was the one to get them like this.I helped Ruki.Now seems no one is here to help me.What should I feel ?

~ Author ~

Uruha's thoughts got bullied by Reita's serious voice.

'We're here.'

Uruha just nodded and got down.They got up in Reita's apartment and Uruha just got that feeling.He remembered this was the place when he very first had the feeling that Aoi is special to him.He remembered that he was so drunk and fell asleep.He woke up with Aoi's head on his cheeck from behind.Aoi likes to sleep on the one who's sharing bed with and not in the bed but Uruha didn't mind.He actually wanted to touch Aoi's face but got interrupted by Kai,again.
Ruki and Reita changed themselves and gave Uruha a pair of pants and a t-shirt.Even wet,the lead guitarist looked so hot that Ruki removed Reita's look to a other way.

'So what happend Uruha ? Did you fight with that girl ?' Ruki asked confused while doing his hair.

'No.I just didn't had any umbrella and the rain ruined my hair.That's the reason.' Uruha said hopefully he will not reach attention. '

'Yah , Uruha , sure.And Aoi is gay,lol.We already know how tragic you lie so tell us.We won't tell anyone.' Ruki laughed and then shaked head in a 'no' way.

'I just need to rest.' Uruha turned around and with some tears in his eyes and got on the couch.Alone.Actually he didn't even slept that night.He couldn't.Reallity was more than a nightmare.He ended up crying alone in the center of the world.

Author's note: next chap coming soon.
Back to top Go down
~Immortal Madness~

~Immortal Madness~

PostSubject: Re: Conversation of falling in love ~   Conversation of falling in love ~ EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:06 pm

What can I say......?
I just wanna kill you for doin' this story so great!
Kisso...Wonderful!Great!Beautiful!Funny!Adorable!Lovely!...and so on Smile)

next next next next next!
Back to top Go down
irCha.
Admin
irCha.

PostSubject: Re: Conversation of falling in love ~   Conversation of falling in love ~ EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:33 pm

Chapters: 3/?

Pairings: Aoi/Uruha

Warnings: Language.

Synopsis: I somehow can't.I somehow want.

~ Author ~

The vocalist and the bassist looked strange at Uruha walking away and then at each other.They got in the bed looking at each other and a silent moment was there till the little vocalist sighed.

'What do you think it's with Uruha? I'm worried. ' He sighed again looking in his lovers eyes.
'Maybe he needs some entertaining.' he nodded and yawned.

'What about if we call them tomorrow evening at your place and play some games.Spent some time together?' Ruki grinned knowing what happend last time in Reita's apartment but he was hopefull his lover will accept.

'WHAT? Ruki ... last time Uruha got so drunk that he almost didn't know what is our band's name.And I don't know.' he smiled in the last at his lover seeing his puppy face like begging for understanding.

'Pleaseeeee, Rei-kunnnn.If you don't accept I'm gonna put my hands on Kai.' He gave Reita a evil smile and waited for him to accept.

'Uhmmm whatever.' The bassist turned his back at Ruki and he felt a bit uncomfortable.

'Ok , I'm sorry I wanted some fun Mister Perfect House.Whatever.' Ruki pouted and and god up from the bed. ' I can't sleep.' starts to walk to the kitchen.

Reita turned his back to see where his lover went.He sighed , rolled eyes and got up to go after him.While Ruki was drinking a glass of water Reita huged him from behind gently touching his body and playing with his earlobe.He whispered to Ruki...

'Are you sad ?' with a gentle voice.

'Doesn't matter anymore.' his voiced seemed serious and a bit angry.

'I'm sorry . I was just didn't wanted something bad to happen' Reita said afraid that his lover will be more upset.

'It's ok if you don't want to.AFter all is your house not mine.I'll probably take them at my house.' he said sighing and a bit confused.

'It's ok.We'll gonna do it here.At my place but don't be upset ok?' he was rubbing Ruki's hands.

'Are you sure ? ' the vocalist turned at him and kissed him sweet on the lips.

'How could I resist you ? But now can we sleep ? I'm a bit tired.' He yawned.

'Sure , little old man.' Ruki laughed , took him by the hand and they got in the bed and fell asleep.

Next morning Uruha looked like a zombie.Panda eyes from no sleeping and extremely dizzy.He looked like a junk and he couldn't even stay on his own legs.He found Ruki and Reita staying in the kitchen drinking some coffe. Uruha said good morning and tried to put some water in a glass so he could drink something.His hands were shaking so hard.

'Uruha you want me..' but Ruki was interrupted by Uruha.

'I can do it myself.' He answered a bit angry.

After 10 minutes of trying and slooping water all over the table he finally put some water in the glass.Then he cleaned so Reita wouldn't make a heart attack of what he done.After drinking he just took a sit besides them and he was looking at his hands.Both of Ruki and Reita were starring at him with big eyes and waited for him to say something but in the end Ruki opened his mouth.

'Are you ok ? ' he grubled and look at the lead guitarist.

'I'm fine.I just need to dress up and go home.And I must say i'm sorry that I disturbed you ... ' his voice was silent.You couldn't hear too much if you wouldn't know him.

' Uruha , you didn't disturb at all cause you are our best friend and besides this tonight can you come here? We wanna discuss something about the band with the rest of it too.Would you ? ' Ruki said looking at Reita to agree.Reita just nodded and then looked at Ruki like the vocalist was an expert in lying.

'Uhm , I don't know guys.I'll try.I promise. If I feel well I'll come ok ? ' he said looking through the glass.

'Sure.' Reita said. ' We will wait for you.Hope you will feel better.'

Uruha dressed himself and left Reita's place.When he got home he just change himself and lied down on the bed.

~ Uruha ~

God , what is happening to me.My eyes hurt.I feel so tired. I wanna sleep.I feel like someone is ripping my head off.What it will happen this night... Should I go there and face Aoi ? I somehow can't.I somehow want.I guess he won't even talk to me.I don't wanna see him holding hands and kissing with Kai.I didn't even slept a half of hour.I couldn't.I just stayed and though about him and ... him.Seems like we didn't talked yet.Even as friends.Cause like strangers we always talked.Why Kai can actually talk to him and I can't ? I like Kai. After all he's one of my best friends.With the way I look I'm sure they will hate me.I look horrid.They anyway seem annoyed by me in the last time.Everyone.Even Ruki and Reita seem annoyed.I actually don't want to disturb them.They seem happy and if I can't be happy at least my friends to be.I may actually take a break from the work too.What a songmaker can do without inspiration? How can a bird fly without both of wings ? My love never comes.You never looked behind.You never turned to look at me , Aoi.Maybe one day you will feel that I'm attached to you and maybe you will be mine someday.Till then , is a eternity.

Author's note: Next chapter coming soon.
Next chapetr ~ The MEETING
Back to top Go down
T-chan

T-chan

PostSubject: Re: Conversation of falling in love ~   Conversation of falling in love ~ EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:10 pm

you know that i've read it 'till the last chapter <33
and, as i said, i love your work <3 especially with uruxaoi <3
makes me wanna scream for more, so i can't wait the next one ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conversation of falling in love ~   Conversation of falling in love ~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Conversation of falling in love ~
Page 1 of 1